Working with the community to bring young people together.
Supporting you to reach your full potential.
NSDT wants to work with our community to bring young people together through meaningful and fun activities which promote good mental health, provides a greater understanding and respect of people of different ages heritage within our diverse community and to develop their own personal aspirational plan and help them to reach their goals.
- > Offering young people, a safe and secure place to go.
- > Developing a weekly youth club in an informal setting offering young people a safe place to go.
- > Providing young people with the opportunities to take part in new challenges through volunteering and social action.
- > Providing activities and support for young people to prepare for life and work.
- > Providing activities and support for young people that promote good mental health.
- > Supporting young people in the transition from primary to secondary school.
- > Creating more fun family based activities.
Our other work
Find out about the work we do in our local community and how we can help you.
Connect with us
Stay up to date with all the events and activities that are taking place by connecting with us on social media.